HUMAN RESOURCES - job opportunities
Thank you for your interest in North East ISD. Our web site is designed to provide you with helpful information to seek employment with one of the largest school districts in Texas. It will advise you of job vacancies and connect you to an on-line professional/teacher or classified job application.
To view a list of current job openings, click on the links below.
- Administrative Support positions include Administrative Assistants, Clerk, and Bookkeeper
- Auxiliary positions include Custodian, Food Service, Transportation, Maintenance, and Technology Support
- Instructional Support positions include Instructional Assistant, ISS Monitor and KIN Assistant
NOTE: Internal postings are for current NEISD employees only.
Persons interested in applying must submit a completed on-line application. Posted positions will also require a letter of intent form and résumé (EXLUDING the generic teacher posting and other postings that state otherwise [i.e. Custodian, Food Service Assistant, Instructional Assistant, Special Education Assistant]).
If you have a current active application on file or you are a current employee of NEISD (excluding substitutes, temporary and/or employees working less than 20 hrs a week), submit a letter of intent form and résumé only. An application stays current for 90 days. Send your information via:
- Mail: NEISD Human Resources Department, 8961 Tesoro Drive, Suite 200, San Antonio, TX 78217, Attn: Job Postings.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your résumé, application and other available information will be considered in the screening process. Not all applicants will be interviewed.
The North East Independent School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age or disability.