Division for Campus Administration & Human Resources
Our mission is to support campus personnel promoting student involvement, academic success and a community of life-long learners.
Wildly Important goals
- Promote a community of life-long learners.
- Create and support opportunities for every student to connect to a school and/or community program.
- Ensure student success as measured in the District Goals by providing team support to campus and Central Office personnel.
Functions of the Division
Adult & Community Education
School Administration & Administrative Staff Development
Student Support Services/Pupil Personnel/McKinney
Safe & Drug Free Schools
Community Education covers:
- Adult Education
- Community classes
- Kids Involvement Network (KIN)
- Driver’s Education
- Academy of Learning In Retirement (ALIR)
Human Resources includes:
- Personnel Services
- Employee Grievances
- Leaves of Absences
- New Employee Orientation
- Employee Recognition
- Teacher Substitutes
- School JROTC programs
- U.I.L. sanctioned sports
- Girl's sports - volleyball, cross country, tennis, wrestling, basketball, swimming, soccer, golf, softball, track
- Boy's sports - football, cross country, tennis, wrestling, basketball, swimming, soccer, golf, baseball, track
- Physical education
- Facility operations for Blossom Athletic Center and softball complex
School Administration & Administrative Staff Development covers:
- Elementary and secondary principal and assistant principal support
- Principal and assistant principal training
- Administrative Internship program
Fine Arts covers:
- Visual Arts
- Theatre Programs
- Music Programs
- Spirit Groups
- Student Activities:
- UIL Academic
- Outdoor Education
Safe and Drug Free Schools:
- STAN Counselors
Student Support Services covers:
KIN was recognized as the Outstanding Afterschool Program in the state by the Texas Community Education Association.
Adult Education went from meeting zero performance measures two years ago to meeting nine measures out eleven in 2008 – 2009.